8ft wheelbase trucks at 20ft 2in centres.
The first diesels purchased by the Maine Central at a cost of $62,250 each. They were originally assigned one to Waterville and another to Bangor and on occasions to Rumford. 951 saw service on branch locals to Skowhegan and Bingham.
|951||HH660||Sep 1939||69087||Maine Central Switcher black with red stripes.||Stored at Waterville 1963. Scrapped Mar 1967||RR Picture Archives|
|952||HH660||Sep 1939||69088||Scrapped Feb 1968|
|1001||HH600||Sep 1936||68730||Scrapped 1961|
|1002||HH600||Sep 1936||68731||Black with Red Stripes until at least Sep 1965.||Scrapped 1967||RR Picture Archives|
|1003||HH600||Sep 1936||68732||Black with Red Stripes until at least Aug 1967. Yellow nose over Red Stripes by Aug 1969.||Scrapped 1969||RR Picture Archives|
|1004||HH600||Jul 1938||69071||Black with Red Stripes until at least Aug 1967. Yellow nose over Red Stripes by Aug 1969.||Scrapped 1973||RR Picture Archives|
- Marre, Louis. Diesel Locomotives: The First 50 Years – A Guide To Diesels Built Before 1972 (Railroad Reference Series No. 10). Kalmbach Books, 1995, pp. 62-63.
- Melvin, George F. Maine Central in Color Volume 3. Morning Sun Books Inc., 2008, pp.8,14,17.
- Robertson, Edwin B. Maine Central Diesel Locomotives. Edwin B Roberston, 1978, pp. 74-76,81-82.